I met this really nice guy, ### recently. We ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
I met this really nice guy, ### recently. We are very different and yet seem to click. However, he is moving to another country for work in June and admitted honestly he cannot get involved with me. I trust him and can talk to him the way I haven't with any man before. He says he feels the same way and that we have a strong connection. I really would like the opportunity to build a real relationship with him. Please pray that his heart will open to love and being in a real relationship with me.
 
I prayed for your request today, in Jesus' Name, according to God's perfect will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I met a really nice lady at the church we are both members of. I'm praying that we see each other again because I believe she's the right one for me. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
291
A really nice guy that will be a great thing needs to rent a room finds ###'s ad. All churches That can help ### decide’s to help her immediately. ### knows how to help the community now because of this she knows now she has to put in place some ways to help the community for now on into...
Replies
8
Views
139
Dear God, I met this guy ### on Tinder & we get on so well. The other night we spoke for 4 hours and have been speaking for a few days, and now suddenly he is not replying to my WhatsApp messages. We want the same things and he said we were on the same page. He makes me smile. We haven't met up...
Replies
5
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom