Please Pray For ### To Forgive Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter kAWLo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kAWLo

Guest
We broke up half a month ago... Last week, we reconciled, and everything seemed to fall into place. But tragically, just the day after we reconciled, she misunderstood an action of mine to have a malicious motive, and this led to her leaving once again, and this time cutting deep into my heart telling me that she is going to go find another man to sleep with. My heart is crushed, and my faith has been wavering uncontrollably. How can God bring us back together just to allow a random occurrence crush me all over again? My girlfriend has so much unforgiveness and resentment built up in her heart, she is aware of this and is aware that she wants to hurt me because of it, even if she does consider that maybe I didn't have any bad intentions she still can't overcome these negative feelings. I have been her best friend for 20 years and we only started dating last year.. I'm begging God not to take this girl away from my life, I love her too much and losing her will absolutely crush my heart, soul and faith! GOD! PLEASE SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE GRANT HER HEART FORGIVENESS, COMPASSION AND UNDERSTANDING!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cheated on my girlfriend. I love her sooo much she is the best thing i have in the world and I feel awful after cheating. Please pray for the lord to forgive me for what I did
Replies
10
Views
186
Lord, God my father in Heaven. I've been depressed these past few weeks. I resented masturbation, lust, pornography, and smoking as a form of comfort. I know it won't help me with my depression, as my depression stems from not reading your word and ignoring your ways, as well as being a lukewarm...
Replies
8
Views
278
i dotn want to spend the res tof my life trying to be free form yants and mold and fightign wiht mym othe rnon stop i feel liek theres no hope im exhauste dhave mercy:(
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom