2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
TODAY I WENT TO THE OBGYN AND THE NURSE TOLD ME TOMORROW THE DOCTOR IS GONNA MAKE A PROCEDURE NAME LAPAROSCOPY TO CHECK ME INSIDE AND TO SEE MY FALLOPIAN TUBES I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT I AM HEALED HEAD TO TOES THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME INSIDE, I DECLARE AND PROCLAIM THAT I HAVE A...
Replies
4
Views
145
  • Locked
Please pray that God is intervening and he will do a miracle and clear and cancel all my debts and bless me with a much higher income, and am filled with all the Holy Spirit. That God will bless me with all the desires of my heart Psalms 37:4, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
2
Views
100
  • Locked
LORD, LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. I PRAY FOR OUR CHURCH LEADERS. GRANT THEM THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. GRANT THEM DIRECTION, DISCERNMENT, GUIDANCE, PROVISION, AND WISDOM. SHOW OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES YOUR PERFECT WILL FOR OUR LIVES. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN I...
Replies
2
Views
113
  • Locked
There are two guys in my life, whom I recently met - ### and ### whom I both really like. ### is nice but somehow we don't click. I love hanging out with ### but he is moving to another country in June and cannot promise anything. But the connection we have is so strong and I have never had a...
Replies
2
Views
168
  • Locked
pleas God have mercy upon me am feeling low ### you have said you the present help in times of trouble please God just hear my cry change the bad behavior am ### is you daughter please help her if there is something disturbing please God help her have mercy oh lord you are the only one who knows...
Replies
3
Views
109
L
  • Locked
I am come to Lord Jesus Christ. I need you in my prayer, Lord Jesus Christ. You said ask and it you will answer us, Lord. I am begging you and cry out to you, Lord Jesus Christ. I want you to answer our prayer, Lord Jesus Christ. You said you is a God that don't forsake your kids or lie to us...
Replies
2
Views
102
  • Locked
thank you jesus for who you are! i praise you for everything you have done for me and my family. please pray for my mother ### she been having a lot of pain in her right leg so please pray for her for healing. we pray in jesus name that she is healed . amen
Replies
2
Views
55
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister ### for today that her 2 eye operations will be a great success and she is able to drive her car again really soon Please pray for ### that she is well and praying for me and that God is healing her heart and that God will unite us back together again and if it's God's...
Replies
3
Views
94
H
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, Thank you for your prayers. I have requested for safe delivery of my baby which I am carrying for two months already going through the third months. I am safe. But please do continue to pray for me so that nothing bad happen all through out my nine months pregnancy...
Replies
4
Views
115
M
  • Locked
Dear Fellows in Christ, Thank you very much for your prayers for my ###. She seems better, her treatment is continued.... We will be getting her test done in a couple of weeks, Please pray that the test comes back as negative and she is completely healed of HCV with the blood of our Lord God...
Replies
2
Views
109
Back
Top Bottom