We pray to The Lord for Grace concerning our marriage and how to find resolution, to find the right doctor, for ### with his divorce, for my weight loss and fitness, for serenity and peace for all who post here
I am ### weeks pregnant & my blood work came back as a high elevated risk of my daughter having down syndrome. I'm having an amniocentesis today which can cause a miscarriage and I'm scared. I want my baby to be healthy & I definitely don't want to lose her no matter what the results are today...
I recently got the sweetest cat I ever saw from the ### who rescued him from a kill shelter. He is a very loving and special animal. The only issue I have is his random act of scratching my sofas which are beautiful and sentimental to me. My mother purchased this sofa set for me many years ago...
My laptop is not booting up properly. I called tech support who guided me to steps so it would boot up normally. Right now, I am waiting for it to get to the log on screen. It is a blank screen and it may not get to the log on screen. If it does not, I have to spend money and time backing up all...
My name is ###. I am from ###. Now I am really hopeless. Because without a miracle, my problem can't be solved. I am waiting for a miracle, kindly please pray for me.
Oh lord I only sin against you and am so conscious of the sin but forgive me, only you can forgive unconditionally. Oh sweet Jesus please ask your holy father on behalf of me to show me the way I should follow so that I can have light to reach my destination, because I can't stand without the...
Prayers for all that need healing through your goodness and mercy Lord. Please pray for my family as we move forward through my illness. Please be with my loving husband and help him to be strong. Please stay with my children and comfort them. Please let this be your will Lord that I will make...
Please pray for me ###, I am doing my final course before I get admission as a barrister to practice law. I am having difficulties, how to solve problems and analyse the case and to litigate. I barely speak and I lack confidence, self-esteem. Please pray for knowledge, self-esteem, confidence...
Summary (due to privacy): A university student is seeking prayer for personal challenges related to relationships and attraction. They express concerns about not being chosen by responsible and decent individuals and fear ending up alone or with undesirable partners. They request urgent help and...
Please pray for me ###, I am doing my final course before I get admission as a barrister to practice law. I am having difficulties, how to solve problems and analyse the case and to litigate. I barely speak and I lack confidence, self-esteem. Please pray for knowledge, self-esteem, confidence...