Emergency Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelStar

Humble Prayer Partner
My laptop is not booting up properly. I called tech support who guided me to steps so it would boot up normally. Right now, I am waiting for it to get to the log on screen. It is a blank screen and it may not get to the log on screen. If it does not, I have to spend money and time backing up all my files before I try to reset my computer. Please pray that it gets to the log on screen and it resumes operating normally! Thank you!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm at the emergency room in a new state I recently moved to. Please pray they will take it seriously. First time in the emergency room here. So far it's not going well. I have had this migraine for 3 days and it won't break no matter what I do. Please pray for divine...
Replies
10
Views
153
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional support, emergency , food supply in...
Replies
11
Views
166
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional support, emergency , food supply in...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom