I am ### weeks pregnant & my blood work ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter patsfangrl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

patsfangrl

Guest
I am ### weeks pregnant & my blood work came back as a high elevated risk of my daughter having down syndrome. I'm having an amniocentesis today which can cause a miscarriage and I'm scared. I want my baby to be healthy & I definitely don't want to lose her no matter what the results are today. Please pray for no complications, that my daughter is born healthy & that if she does have down syndrome, that I will be strong enough to be a good mother.
 
Lord, I pray for strength and your mercy just now Lord, Intervene Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
nothing will happen don't worry.. God created this baby and Satan will give difficulties Father I give this baby in your hands save this child bless the mom also in Jesus' name I pray please pray for me also to get pregnant am waiting for my first baby sister

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I am ### weeks pregnant. I underwent an ultrasound today. The doctor has spotted a cyst on the side of the Baby's neck. Doctor told me this cyst should disappear on its own before ###. If the cyst still remains, there are chances the baby can be a down syndrome child. Please...
Replies
13
Views
806
I am ### weeks pregnant and the father is having a hard time accepting. Please pray for ### and for his mental health. He is around black magic and suffers with alcoholism.
Replies
9
Views
655
I am ### weeks pregnant and have experienced some spotting. Please pray that our baby is still growing happy and healthy and makes it full term.
Replies
11
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom