Education Urgent Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehzabeen

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me ###, I am doing my final course before I get admission as a barrister to practice law. I am having difficulties, how to solve problems and analyse the case and to litigate. I barely speak and I lack confidence, self-esteem. Please pray for knowledge, self-esteem, confidence, wisdom, guidance, and Jesus to lead me. I want to be a good lawyer, please pray for this as well, and I do things accurately.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
109
Dear prayer team, I pray that God is with me and leads me to the right people, conversations, and meetings that can support me through a medical injury and the tapering off of a medication, as my current doctor is difficult. Pray that God will also help my lawyer to truly understand me, have...
Replies
10
Views
278
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom