Please pray for me ### ###, im doing my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehzabeen

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me ###, I am doing my final course before I get admission as a barrister to practice law. I am having difficulties, how to solve problems and analyse the case and to litigate. I barely speak and I lack confidence, self-esteem. Please pray for knowledge, self-esteem, confidence, wisdom, guidance, and Jesus to lead me. I want to be a good lawyer, please pray for this as well, and I do things accurately.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear god, i have no idea what im doing but im trying this out. im still a student, but i feel like im drowning even though half the world would argue i havent even begun life yet. my whole life ive done music as a hobby because it was expected of me, but the first passion i ever found out i...
Replies
10
Views
176
I speak decree demand command create I get into my new school free or cheap pass the test. If my books I bought are at Mom’s she finds them Easily Urgently or I find them no chaos or drama if the books went in the Fire I remember where I put them..If not I get new ones books or a Way to finish...
Replies
9
Views
277
Please pray I have help with doing my chores.
Replies
8
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom