2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am seeking vengeance from God, kindly pray that God will grant the vengeance ASAP, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. God please answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
122
F
  • Locked
Our heavenly father, we come to you humble in spirit and trusting in you alone. Please save the souls of the scammers that are taking away the funds that would go to the poor and to buy bibles and new testaments for the unbelievers. They are asking for donations to be sent to foreign places and...
Replies
3
Views
125
W
  • Locked
Please help me get a demon of a teacher who is trying to steal my marriage.
Replies
2
Views
86
F
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### that God should perfect his healing. His eyes are swollen. I pray God will heal him cause His word said by His stripes we are healed. The doctors want to give him steroids. He is just ### years old.
Replies
2
Views
131
  • Locked
I am ###, please pray for me to grow spiritually and to serve God with all my heart, I am suffering from Vitiligo and that God must provide me with a husband and a house in ###. For my son ### to get work in ###. Pray the Lord, for He is great all the times. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
66
P
  • Locked
Thank you :)
Replies
2
Views
107
W
  • Locked
Please help me Pray, that my ### scores high enough on her test to get into law school. As she has worked so hard, & I love her so hard!
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
i am the most sinful man in this world. Even though I trust and believe in Christ, I could not get away from the evil doings, thinkings, and thoughts. Always my trust is shaky and I could not remember the word and instruction of God always. I forget everything in a fraction of a minute and...
Replies
3
Views
132
  • Locked
Lord, I pray for the healing of my body. that my body will balance its hormones and detoxify the bad elements within. I hope to have clear skin to increase my self-esteem and confidence to face people. Please enlighten me more...
Replies
3
Views
133
  • Locked
Praise God!! I am praying for an uplifting a blessing and a miracle. I'm praying to be free from the psychic reading. I'm praying to be free from the influence and the temptation of the devil. I am praying for the protection of God and His angels. I am praying for a full and happy healthy life...
Replies
2
Views
93
Back
Top Bottom