Our heavenly father, we come to you humble in ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Francheska
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Francheska

Guest
Our heavenly father, we come to you humble in spirit and trusting in you alone. Please save the souls of the scammers that are taking away the funds that would go to the poor and to buy bibles and new testaments for the unbelievers. They are asking for donations to be sent to foreign places and all these people need to get saved and may God have mercy for their souls. Please people of God. Pray for all these scammers to come to the feet of Jesus and ask forgiveness for their sins. If I regard iniquity the Lord will not hear me. Dear Jesus have mercy on all the scammers and save their souls through your mercy and compassion. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am facing a very painful and sleepless time of my life, so much stress, discomfort, loneliness, guilty, avoiding prayer sometimes and confusion due to what I feel inside. It's my fault that I have attracted this much, due to sin and guilty. I have been working on something...
Replies
9
Views
167
I seek the protection for ### and his Family especially his Mother ### who is fighting a stroke at ###, God please give her the strength and mindset to fight this illness, she is a believer and a good soul of the Christian faith, please return what she has lost in mobility and speech, we thank...
Replies
6
Views
441
Our Heavenly Father, I ###, come before you with a broken heart and seek your Godly intervention over my broken and lost relationship with ###. You are the only Healer and Fixer of everything and I trust on your Godly Power and Intervention to heal and fix our relationship that is broken and...
Replies
8
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom