Lsat Test

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whitjr48
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whitjr48

Guest
Please help me Pray, that my ### scores high enough on her test to get into law school. As she has worked so hard, & I love her so hard!
 
Lord, the fear of God is the beginning of knowledge. Prov 1:7 I pray you grant ### wisdom and excellency in Jesus' name.
 
I thank our GOD,&all who Pray,&this Prayer site, that we have the freedom&tools to use& Pray as we do, in Jesus name.Amen.
 
I thank all who have Prayed. I will always do the same. As my GOD commands it of me,&I obey!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will be taking the LSAT in June and I am praying that I will get a perfect score. My parents aren’t wealthy and don’t have much, and having a good score will help me to get a scholarship to help with expenses.
Replies
7
Views
230
I would really appreciate your prayers. I've been studying for my driving theory test. I need to score at least ### to pass. My last score was ###. Am I scoring low because I'm doing it in my own strength ? Would you be able to send me some prayers that I can pray before I take the test please ?
Replies
5
Views
110
That I meet the requirement scores for my English and math test so I’m eligible to take the courses I need . And to go into my test calm with Gods grace over me and my brain .
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom