Spiritual Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajimoan

Disciple of Prayer
i am the most sinful man in this world. Even though I trust and believe in Christ, I could not get away from the evil doings, thinkings, and thoughts. Always my trust is shaky and I could not remember the word and instruction of God always. I forget everything in a fraction of a minute and engage in worldly things. Only Jesus Christ can forgive and protect me from the evil influence. So that frequent prayer is necessary. Please pray for ### for help and survival. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God. I feel so disconnected from Him. So lost and broken, please pray for me. I desperately need faith and hope. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
386
1. GOOD DAY, ONE AND ALL. I need distant spiritual assistance and help to get out of a very complex situation imposed upon me. I HAVE BEEN HELD DOWN AND BLOCKED FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW. I need a reality and time and space shift (I am just being explanatory to a degree as well as hopeful) in...
Replies
9
Views
129
I request prayers that God supports and helps me with all things all the time. I ask that He helps me with all aspects of my practice and its success and all aspects of my own personal spiritual growth. I ask for redemption in all areas of my life as well. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom