2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
I am having triple bypass surgery on ###/###/###. Please pray for my health and the welfare of my family. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
2
Views
147
  • Locked
My fiance and I have been broken up for 2 weeks already and we recently started talking again since Monday and everything was great until today when she called me crying saying to forgive her for leading me on that she was sorry she did that. But I believe she is very confused right now...
Replies
2
Views
132
H
  • Locked
Hi All, I please ask that you Pray for my daughter's teacher ###. She has been treating my daughter unfairly and it is making me very upset. Please pray for me because I am requesting a meeting with her and I might loo### control.
Replies
3
Views
434
  • Locked
Dear God please forgive me for not being thankful enough, for not having always recognize Your Blessings and giving thank´s for all of them. Thank You God for giving me the chance to put all of my life and resources in Your Hands and being dependant on You at all levels in my life.
Replies
3
Views
183
  • Locked
Loving & Merciful Father, we praise You for Your holiness, majesty & power. We thank You for Your loving grace. We are humbled by Your sacrificial love that has saved us. We thank You most of all for Your Holy Spirit, who lives in us, who empower us, who cleanses us, who comfort us & who makes...
Replies
3
Views
175
J
  • Locked
my world is crashing and about over. no money, eviction ###, threats everywhere, no one is paying me. i am drowning and there is no way out. clearly there are no miracles and clearly i've lost. everyone is hatefully mad at me for not producing. i have no vices and don't drink smoke or gamble etc...
Replies
4
Views
110
  • Locked
praying to our Heavenly Father in Jesus name for peace of mind, heart & spirit. praying for guidance, help & understanding. praying that i can put every situation into our Heavenly Father's loving hands in the sweet name of Jesus i pray. knowing that all things are possible with our dear God &...
Replies
2
Views
84
  • Locked
HELLO SWEET ONES. I pray over my situation with money. Ask God to teach me to be fearless in all that I do. Pray over my mind and the enemy trying to skew and cross my wires. He will not. I rebuke him in Jesus name. I will not have fear! Please pray over home and ask The Lord to hold my hand...
Replies
4
Views
82
  • Locked
Jesus my power gets shut off today, it's cold and I have 2 children. I have no money in the bank. PLEASE SEND US A MIRACLE!! please help us in Jesus name
Replies
5
Views
173
  • Locked
Jesus my power gets shut off today, it's cold and I have 2 children. I have no money in the bank. PLEASE SEND US A MIRACLE
Replies
5
Views
172
Back
Top Bottom