Money/income

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartbeats4him

Humble Prayer Partner
HELLO SWEET ONES. I pray over my situation with money. Ask God to teach me to be fearless in all that I do. Pray over my mind and the enemy trying to skew and cross my wires. He will not. I rebuke him in Jesus name. I will not have fear! Please pray over home and ask The Lord to hold my hand when fear overwhelms me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I, ### ### ### of ###, ###, son of ### ### ### and ### ### ### ### ask for prayer for income, work, ability to receive income and work, money to pay debts and repay others, and freedom from bondage, afflictions, and infirmities; And I receive laying on of the hands prayer.
Replies
8
Views
164
Please pray for me as I really need an increase in my income. I am tired of living paycheck to paycheck and not being able to pay debt down fast enough. I did have multiple jobs before and that helped but I had to let all but one of them go due to them conflicting with my Christian faith. Please...
Replies
10
Views
174
Please pray for me as I really need more income and am considering changing my schedule at my job to get more hours. The downside is that my job is very stressful and difficult so adding more hours might only add to burnout this job is giving me. The good side is that I could possibly be off...
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,736
Members
649,697
Latest member
Ethoedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom