my world is crashing and about over. no money, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasonjason
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasonjason

Guest
my world is crashing and about over. no money, eviction ###, threats everywhere, no one is paying me. i am drowning and there is no way out. clearly there are no miracles and clearly i've lost. everyone is hatefully mad at me for not producing. i have no vices and don't drink smoke or gamble etc - just have incredible bad luck. why?
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Lord, I just feel like everything is crashing down around me: I can't stand working where I do anymore, things got so bad so quick with my girlfriend, depression, anxiety, anger, self-loathing. Lord, I feel lost and overwhelmed. Please pull me out of this mire of hopelessness. Let me see the...
Replies
4
Views
49
  • Locked
Lord I pray for ### his world is crashing in around him. With the death of his father after telling ### he loved him and knew he was a bad father and promised he would do better in the future. This was something ### had waited ###yrs to hear. His father not allowing him to be by his side for...
Replies
9
Views
72
N
  • Locked
My request is twofold...my daughter is going thru a terrible time...I fear for her life..she is beautiful and only ### and I fear she may want to end it all.Please pray for her and also for myself..I am out of work due to illness no money coming in no savings nothing..I am desperate I just need...
Replies
5
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom