Jesus my power gets shut off today, its cold ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlschandler

Servant of All
Jesus my power gets shut off today, it's cold and I have 2 children. I have no money in the bank. PLEASE SEND US A MIRACLE
 
Lord you are a God of miracles and I believe that you will provide for this child of your...

I pray your blessing over them this day. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord I thank you that you said you will never leave us or forsake us. I pray Lord that you would provide all this child needs and then some. I thank you Lord that you own the cattle on a thousand hills and all earth is you. In your Holy name I pray Amen.
 
Please help ### keep his power on. Please help his children and family keep warm. Hold ### family in the palm of your hand and protect them from harm. Help ### find a way to keep the power on and provide for his family. Please take away the obstacles that are prohibiting him from keeping the power on. In Jesus name we pray....Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Jesus my power gets shut off today, it's cold and I have 2 children. I have no money in the bank. PLEASE SEND US A MIRACLE!! please help us in Jesus name
Replies
5
Views
173
  • Locked
Our power was shut off today. Thankfully, my mom helped us and it was restored. I pray for huge positive changes in my life. I pray to never have my utilities shut off, for no more eviction notices, to never to be homeless again, and to never worry about food again. I don't want riches, I just...
Replies
16
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom