2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

L
  • Locked
I am come to God and your son Jesus Christ. I need you right now. You want I am come to about the same prayer for me and ###. My name is ###. We need right now. Please answer my prayer, Lord Jesus, and you, Father God. Just answer my prayer.
Replies
2
Views
101
N
  • Locked
Please pray for my sick dad who has been admitted at the ### for God to restore his health.
Replies
3
Views
106
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for my healthy family. Help my two old black labs. not be in too much pain. Bring our world together. Stop the unrest. Stop the killing and violence. Help me follow you Lord. Forgive my sins. Teach me forgiveness. Give me...
Replies
2
Views
93
M
  • Locked
Pray for the divine blessing for my households
Replies
2
Views
98
L
  • Locked
I've been at my job 33 years and have been a good employee, the last 5 years have been awful. I came into a dept of evil-doers and don't know what to do. I've prayed and I know God hears me, please pray for me to get a new job today!!!! thanking you in Jesus name
Replies
3
Views
75
W
  • Locked
Pray that my wife has the sense to realize these things are of the devil. And know that her GOD is 1st. In her life as HE should be. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
101
  • Locked
For an end to crippling anxiety and to cling closer to God. For total preservation and protection of my family's health, especially for my ###. For the total eradication of a lice issue at my older child's school. And that God would protect and keep this issue away permanently from my children...
Replies
4
Views
127
A
  • Locked
thank you for He came to meet me and that is what I also wanted the same way please make him mine forever and only You can do it. Trust in You. I'm not playing with anyone's emotions, just want to spend my life with him with Your blessings.
Replies
3
Views
97
ashwini
A
M
  • Locked
Pray for me for the increase and knowledge and capacity on the things of God and to serve him with all my heart, soul and spirit and also to discover my talents.
Replies
4
Views
119
  • Locked
Pray that God will work a miracle for ### and son today, and that He will restore all the enemy has stolen.
Replies
3
Views
92
Back
Top Bottom