i am come to god ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacedrick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacedrick

Guest
I am come to God and your son Jesus Christ. I need you right now. You want I am come to about the same prayer for me and ###. My name is ###. We need right now. Please answer my prayer, Lord Jesus, and you, Father God. Just answer my prayer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Wishing myself to die in the end of the this month, I commit my soul, spirit, and body in the hand of God. Have mercy on me Lord and give me peaceful death and let me be with you in paradise. Thank you Lord for knowing you in my Life and being with me in this life. am praying that this world be...
Replies
6
Views
109
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
341
I am commit myself in this month for God to be with me and protect me, My Life, health, and death is in the hand of God. May the Lord protect my spirit soul, and body in the name of Jesus. I pray that God sends His angels to be with me all the time Amen
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom