I've been at my job 33 years and have ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lynngal
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lynngal

Guest
I've been at my job 33 years and have been a good employee, the last 5 years have been awful. I came into a dept of evil-doers and don't know what to do. I've prayed and I know God hears me, please pray for me to get a new job today!!!! thanking you in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️ Dreams 💤 Even Now, Holy Spirit ⚡️ While Asleep, Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Visions 🔭 Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Numb 12:6, Acts 16:9...🧎🏽‍♂️ Father, we come as children in faith, and thank You for faith to believe the hearing of the Word, Rom 10:17, "You are able to save forever those who come...
Replies
11
Views
120
🧎🏽‍♂️ Dreams 💤 Visions 🔭 Now, from Holy Spirit ⚡️ While Sleeping, Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Numb 12:6, Acts 16:9...🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we come as little children in faith, contrary to all we see and hear, and thank You, "You are able to save forever those who come to God through...
Replies
8
Views
105
🧎🏽‍♂️ Dreams 💤 Visions 🔭 Now, from Holy Spirit ⚡️ While Sleeping, Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Numb 12:6, Acts 16:9...🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we come as little children in faith, asking the goal of our instruction, Love from a pure heart, a sincere faith and a blameless conscience, 1 Tim...
Replies
14
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom