Dear God please forgive me for not being thankful ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

castanee

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God please forgive me for not being thankful enough, for not having always recognize Your Blessings and giving thank´s for all of them. Thank You God for giving me the chance to put all of my life and resources in Your Hands and being dependant on You at all levels in my life.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to give thanks unto the Lord. ### has a job, praying, we can be able to assist with childcare. We're blessed to be able to make our Dr.'s appointments, and get good results. Even though we have to get meds to control different conditions, it's manageable. In the name of Jesus, we...
Replies
6
Views
233
God please forgive me for swearing, masturbation, just lying, and everything I can't remember. I just want to start over in Jesus. I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
235
Dear God, Please forgive all my sins today. God. You know that I am a good soul. Please erase all my bad karmas today. My heart is in deep anguish. I am in deep fear. Please allow me one last chance to be fully forgiven for all my sins today. I am lost today...I feel totally disconnected from...
Replies
10
Views
476
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom