My New Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelStar

Humble Prayer Partner
I recently got the sweetest cat I ever saw from the ### who rescued him from a kill shelter. He is a very loving and special animal. The only issue I have is his random act of scratching my sofas which are beautiful and sentimental to me. My mother purchased this sofa set for me many years ago. The fabric is floral tapestry and the cat's scratches are causing the fabric to fray. I have given the cat various scratching posts but he refuses to go near them. He is age ### and set in his ways. Please pray that he NEVER scratches my sofas ever again! Thank you!
 
First of all, thank you for adopting the cat and giving it a loving home that it has deserved. I have rescued many animals over the years, and know it can be a challenge to undo years of ingrained behaviour, but it is possible and rewarding to do so. One of the main reasons they continue the behaviour is anxiety about being in a new place, so I am sending you prayers and also sending healing energy to your kitty to help reduce its anxiety. I also found this page, with very good suggestions on how to stop this (scroll to Lesson 6). One thing they recommended is using citrus scents and this did work when I used to work at a store and there was a cat that would come and spray on our door. We sold aromatherapy oils and I mixed some lemon oil and water in a spray bottle, and sprayed the door, and it stopped doing it. Good luck and bless you for taking care of one of God's beautiful creatures. http://www.catscratching.com/#prefer
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. I have gotten a new opportunity as a caregiver. It’s a new area of work that I will be venturing in and I need to do it well to the serving of others and with God’s strength, favor and guidance. I will be traveling away from my country and I want to do this job to the best...
Replies
9
Views
212
Last month, I got laid off from the company, without any planning to search a position before. Right now, I am looking for the new position so I would like God will guide me and bring me to get the best position, supervisor, team, duties and company. No matter right now, in ### is hard to get a...
Replies
11
Views
237
I speak decree demand command create I get into my new school free or cheap pass the test. If my books I bought are at Mom’s she finds them Easily Urgently or I find them no chaos or drama if the books went in the Fire I remember where I put them..If not I get new ones books or a Way to finish...
Replies
9
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom