TODAY I WENT TO THE OBGYN AND THE NURSE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
TODAY I WENT TO THE OBGYN AND THE NURSE TOLD ME TOMORROW THE DOCTOR IS GONNA MAKE A PROCEDURE NAME LAPAROSCOPY TO CHECK ME INSIDE AND TO SEE MY FALLOPIAN TUBES I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT I AM HEALED HEAD TO TOES THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME INSIDE, I DECLARE AND PROCLAIM THAT I HAVE A HEALTHY UTERUS, OVARIES AND THAT BOTH TUBES ARE FINE WITH NO DAMAGE OR SCARED. I DECLARE IN JESUS NAME RIGHT NOW LIFE IN MY UTERUS AND THAT I AM FERTILE AND THAT THE PAIN THAT I WAS FEELING SO BAD IS GONE AND WILL BE REMOVED FOREVER THAT I WILL NEVER FEEL THAT PAIN EVER AGAIN, THIS MORNING I HARDLY FELT THAT HORRIBLE PAIN THAT I WAS HAVING EVEN TO SIT DOWN, NOW IT DOESN'T HURT THAT BAD IT'S ALMOST GONE :-) I PRAISE LORD JESUS FOR THAT THANK YOU JESUS. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND BLESS ALL YOUR FAMILY AS WELL. PLEASE CONTINUE PRAYING FOR ME FOR HEALING AND FOR ALL THESE DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS TO BE WORTH IT AND FOR THE DOCTOR TO ONLY GIVE ME GOOD NEWS. I DECLARE IN JESUS NAME THAT GOD WILL COME IN HIS TIME TO ME AND HE WILL DO IT FOR ME THAT HE WILL BLESS ME TO CONCEIVE A BABY GIRL.

THANK YOU AND I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED BECAUSE SOON I WILL GIVE MY TESTIMONIES. ###
 
```
NEW STRENGTH​
ISAIAH 40:31​
"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."
​
 
Hello ###. I had to go through that same test and also surgery on my fallopian tubes years ago, so I can empathize with the pain and fear you are going through. I am sending prayers to you, in Jesus name, that he heal and strengthen your body in whatever ways it might need, so you can conceive and give birth.
 
Thank you! God bless you! Jehovah is my pastor my rock and fortress!

quote name="###" post="###" timestamp="###"]

NEW STRENGTH

ISAIAH 40:31

"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray today that I went for the in interview have faith in Jesus this job will be given to me all principles blocking it will go away and I will recover from my cough and foot rot without seeing the doctor because of faith in Jesus. In amen
Replies
7
Views
216
Today I went to the dentist and I’m really upset because they said that I brush my teeth pretty well but I just have bad teeth genetics and get cavities easily so I have ### cavities and while they vary in severity it’s going to take a lot of time and money to fix and I’m worried because my...
Replies
12
Views
569
I went to the hospital and the doctor said I have acid in my stomach and the nurse gave me a shot the next day. I am feeling the same way. It hurts me so bad. I ask the Lord to please take this pain from me in Jesus Christ's mighty name. I pray. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom