pleas God have mercy upon me am feeling low ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

akinyi

Humble Prayer Partner
pleas God have mercy upon me am feeling low ### you have said you the present help in times of trouble please God just hear my cry change the bad behavior am ### is you daughter please help her if there is something disturbing please God help her have mercy oh lord you are the only one who knows what am going through
 
```
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!​
JOSHUA 1:9​
"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom! I believe that all things are possible with God. I would like to be able to focus more on evangelism again and ask for God's help in creating an environment where I can fully thrive. The lack of resources drains so much energy, which I could like to use elsewhere in Jesus' name. And...
Replies
5
Views
219
Lord have mercy on me and pour out your grace on me for I am in great need and ask that you meet the need quickly, and hear me oh Lord as I humble myself in prayer and fasting. For there had been ### years of afflictions, and you know the big need to be in touch with ### and ###. Help me Lord...
Replies
8
Views
554
Have mercy upon me O God, have mercy upon me! O Father in heaven, O Christ, have mercy upon my soul! look down upon me with thy tender mercy, for I am poor and needy! Lift thou me up from the dung hill of shame, lift me up into thy place of glory for I call upon me! Lift me up, for I trust in...
Replies
7
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom