There are two guys in my life, whom I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
There are two guys in my life, whom I recently met - ### and ### whom I both really like. ### is nice but somehow we don't click. I love hanging out with ### but he is moving to another country in June and cannot promise anything. But the connection we have is so strong and I have never had a connection like this with any man before. Should I stay away from him and just be with ###, or take the risk, leave ### and get involved anyway? I don’t want to make the wrong decision. Please pray that God will guide me in choosing the right man. Please pray that God will melt ###'s heart and open him to forming a real relationship with me. I have the strongest feeling that being with ### will change my life. But I am afraid he will leave me with a broken heart. That is why I am asking God to open ###'s heart to me, and to trust me as an equal partner, to see me as his girl. Please pray that ### will come to me and that we have a chance at a real relationship, a relationship of love and equals and faith. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The people who are seeing this post or followed my posts before know I have become completely disturbed since a few days, sleepless nights, anxious thoughts, uncertainty, hopelessness… it has affected me mentally, physically, emotionally. The person I loved the most and deep down I know he also...
Replies
6
Views
212
Hello, I'm here to ask for prayers for two things, if you're able to. If you don't have the time, that's fine. The first thing is my music theory teacher. Months ago (about June of this year), she had trouble with her vision and found out she had a tumor in her brain that caused her to suffer...
Replies
9
Views
325
Please pray for me that my mind wouldn’t immediately start thinking of what my life would be like with a version of a guy that I haven’t even met yet. I JUST got his number today and all of a sudden I’m thinking of possibly marrying him. It isn’t making me go crazy but I also don’t want to keep...
Replies
6
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom