My friend is suffering from a spell/black magic/curse that was placed on her and her mind is confused... She is crying constantly because she doesn't know how to deal with this... please help me pray in Jesus' name.
please pray for my son ### ### to get a job as care aid in ###. for him and wife ### to pass any exams given to them. for the health of ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. thank you so much, God bless you all.
What an Awesome God we serve. July 2012 my husband had emergency surgery, he had a blockage in his urethra and have been off work since and he recently had surgery to remove the blockage and after 3 weeks of having the surgery, he had an X-ray done today and the blockage is still gone and the...
Dear God, could you please make me wiser... I am feeling so dumb all the time in interacting with others. .... I am lonely and long for friendship. So I disclose information that is unnecessary to disclose. Lord, please - I am so sad. I am upset emotionally. Please comfort me... and most...
MY NAME IS ### --- I AM COME TO LORD JESUS AGAIN I NEED LORD JESUS PLEASE OUR PRAY YOU IS A LORD THAT DONT FORSAKE US AND DONT LIE TO US PLEASE ANWSER OUR PRAYER I NEED LORD HIS NAME IS ### --- PLEASE HEAR THIS PRAY LORD JESUS I AM TRIED OF CRY LORD JESUS JUST ANWSER MY PRAY
Dear Lord I beg please that the systems here become healed tonight when resetting and reprocessing occurs. Please God do not let us fail because of the systems and let us be delivered from any further failure with the systems.
Please pray that God will provide a better job for my husband where he will be able to make money and be closer. He is working ### hours away and we need him to make more money to provide for our finances. Pray that while we wait for the job, that my husband will be able to make more money.
My sister has been in a relationship with this guy for yrs...he is also in a relationship with other women he is controlling and he has brain wash her and the daughter to where she's only to go to work and back home no family is to visit her house and if anyone comes over she won't even answer...
Please pray for my job interview on the 6 February 2013 (Wednesday) that I could be successful in getting the job.
I really desperate to look for one after I have quitted the previous one which was a heavy job for me since I have ### conditions. Please also pray for my health.
Thank you God...
Please pray for my daughter that God will change her heart and mind.
That God will protect her and keep all the evil friends and people away.
That God will guide her onto the right track and she will finally grow up.