2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter that God will change her heart and mind. That God will protect her and keep all the evil friends and people away. That God will guide her onto the right track and she will finally grow up.
Replies
5
Views
158
  • Locked
This man is very ### and undergoing tests, he's been unresponsive and tests will determine if he is brain dead. He's in a traumatic medical/physical state and needs God's healing hands. The family (several members) are causing distress amongst each other during all this....please pray in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
161
  • Locked
The Lord seems to be leading me to wait now, but I've gotten lots of information on adoption. Please pray my finances pick up and I'll be### able to make enough money while not losing any from Medicare/Social Security if it's God's will, as that extra helps so much. Thanks.
Replies
5
Views
179
  • Locked
Heavenly father give your grace and mercy to large Christian families. Lord God they need your help to fulfill your plan for their life. Give them grace to forgive one another and carry each other burdens. In Jesus name amen
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
I talked to ###, she still wants to remain with the other man, and me be her best friend. She's hurting me extremely bad with this other man, and I just can't take the hurt that it would cause me, to be in her life as a friend and her loving another man. I ask you to pray for ### and ###...
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
Father God I thank you for another day, I thank you for my many blessings, Father God my storm rage on, please, keep praying for me, please keep me lifted up to Jesus, pray for the healing of my body, the healing and restoration of my marriage, an increase in my finances, and that I am...
Replies
4
Views
129
  • Locked
Please help pray for our health to get better quickly. We've had this since Monday and I've been in bed all week. My husband has been taking time off work to tend to us and he cannot take anymore time off. I may be pregnant too, so a prayer to help keep the little one strong and healthy too. In...
Replies
8
Views
337
  • Locked
my dad made it through his 1st day of radiation, it didn't make him sick. On Monday they will add chemo. thank you for all your prayers. please continue to pray for him & please pray that God blesses me with money soon in Jesus name, thank you
Replies
3
Views
130
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ###'s husband; ### need a money blessing right now. ### know God hears all ###'s prayers. Thank you again for this site. sweetperson
Replies
5
Views
163
  • Locked
I am so tired and have to meet with court custody evaluators, again, tomorrow and have a temporary custody hearing on Ash Wednesday. This is wearing me down and I don't know what to present to them. For being a faithful wife and the best mother possible I have been rewarded with nothing but pain...
Replies
4
Views
147
Back
Top Bottom