2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that I can handle the situation that I am in right now. My ex-wife is causing problems with my new wife by calling too often regarding my daughter. The calls are mostly about things that are not important and need to stop. I have married a great woman and do not want it to affect our...
Replies
9
Views
134
  • Locked
I can't shake this feeling of being really down lately. I can't stop crying. I keep failing at everything I do....please pray that things will get better for me. I hate to feel this way when God has given me this life and I am just wasting it away...
Replies
3
Views
153
  • Locked
1) Please pray for ###. She is in a financial bind as she struggles to take care of herself and son. She really needs her own mode of transportation, but I pray whatever her needs are God will provide. 2) ### has been trying to take her life after her family essentially disowned her because she...
Replies
2
Views
135
B
  • Locked
I am praying for a family member who is ill at this day and time. I pray that the person can overcome what has suddenly happened to them. Amen Lord hear my prayers Right now... I need you now Lord. I have no one to listen to me. Please Lord take my hand and guide me through this pain. Amen
Replies
3
Views
503
  • Locked
Please send Prayer Warriors for Health and Well Being. I am currently struggling with some health issues and am in need of prayer. Lord please wrap me in you arms and hold me. Please help me to know that you are a forgiving God, a compassionate God. In Jesus name - AMEN!
Replies
5
Views
123
  • Locked
Lord, I pray that when I see my love that he takes me back... I pray that everything goes well Friday. I have faith and hope that you will answer my prayers. Thank you for everything. Amen
Replies
3
Views
113
M
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling lost. It's okay to feel this way, and reaching out for support is a positive step. If you're comfortable sharing, what's on your mind? Sometimes talking about what's troubling you can help clarify things. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who...
Replies
3
Views
101
S
  • Locked
Prayers for ###, who is ### years old, retired, living on limited income and has had many rough life events come his way. One thing that is happening now is that he may be losing his home and it is causing stress (which he tries to hide). He is not a Christian at this time. Please pray for his...
Replies
4
Views
298
  • Locked
For ### to contact his beloved. Please Lord place a hedge of protection around his heart..soften his heart towards ###. May he reach out to her in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
2
Views
130
  • Locked
please pray for our family. and also please keep in prayer that we might have solved the problem on our truck to get it runnin and to get the miss out. i want to thank also for all brothers and sisters out there that has prayed for us. thank you and god bless
Replies
4
Views
153
Back
Top Bottom