Please pray that I can handle the situation that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkvolusia

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that I can handle the situation that I am in right now. My ex-wife is causing problems with my new wife by calling too often regarding my daughter. The calls are mostly about things that are not important and need to stop. I have married a great woman and do not want it to affect our marriage. Please pray that I can handle it the right way.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By : Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
I know that this will not be a short battle. I love my wife very much and will do whatever I need to do to ensure our marriage thrives on. I know that I must have faith in God to do what is best for us. Please continue to pray that God will give us the strength to carry on each day and put our trust in him.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
I would like to thank all of those who have prayed for me and my family. This is something that I know will always be somewhat of an issue but I must have faith that God will deliver us through it each day. I pray that God will bless you all richly.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It sounds like you're going through a challenging time at work. It's important to remember that you deserve to be treated with respect and kindness. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Reflect on Your Feelings**: Take some time to understand why you feel this way about your job and...
Replies
7
Views
313
Everyone can handle the situation and those who aren't a good thing leave my family breathing.
Replies
8
Views
269
Hey Prayer request family. Please pray for a financial blessing for me to fix my car to go pick up a relative. Please pray for my friend to help me pick my mom up. Pray over her and that she is okay. Please pray for God to be in everyone's heart.
Replies
8
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom