2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord Father, ### is very special to me. Her mother is in grief over this too. We are all worried and miss her. Lord, please bring her back to us. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
4
Views
148
  • Locked
Lord, Please cleanse me of all unrighteousness. Touch ###'s heart and open it to receive the love You have put in my heart for ###. Please touch our marriage and restore it on the solid foundation of Jesus Christ. I plead the Blood of Jesus over our marriage, over our family and over each of us...
Replies
4
Views
169
  • Locked
Three members of my family have treatments next week for various stages of cancer. Pray that the Lord places his hands on them for healing. I am unable to be with them but feel I can be a prayer warrior with all your help dear friends. The fight is on.
Replies
6
Views
150
  • Locked
Three members of my family have treatments next week for various stages of cancer. Pray that the Lord places his hands on them for healing. I am unable to be with them but feel I can be a prayer warrior with all your help dear friends. The fight is on.
Replies
4
Views
148
O
  • Locked
i pray for every one who is in need of prayers for i know you are always listening to our prayers father and that our prayers shall be answer in Jesus mighty name. i pray for the breakthrough in their finances, businesses, marital breakthrough, health, employment and mostly for our spiritual...
Replies
5
Views
193
M
  • Locked
Please pray for prosperity in my life and a new career opportunity. I really need this so much. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Replies
4
Views
138
  • Locked
I talked to ### yesterday, she still wants to remain with the other man, and me be her best friend. She's hurting me extremely bad with this other man, and I just can't take the hurt that it would cause me, to be in her life and her loving another man. I ask you to pray for ### and ###...
Replies
3
Views
203
B
  • Locked
Lord please allow me the blessing of having another child or the emotional strength and insight to bear the emotional pain if it is not meant to be
Replies
3
Views
124
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I have been having a hard time financially, which I am trying to work out, please pray that my clients will pay me. A client has money for me that I really need tomorrow, please please let them be able to pay. Please, please I have made commitments for these funds for bills...
Replies
4
Views
124
B
  • Locked
Let God provide me with a job, a new location and a home
Replies
6
Views
147
Back
Top Bottom