Three members of my family have treatments next week ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaB

Prayer Partner
Three members of my family have treatments next week for various stages of cancer. Pray that the Lord places his hands on them for healing. I am unable to be with them but feel I can be a prayer warrior with all your help dear friends. The fight is on.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 58:8 Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard." Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;"

Psalms 30:2 "O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me." Psalms 6:2 "Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled." Psalms 103:1-4 "Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies," Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."

Proverbs 3:8 "It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones."

Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Praising the God for He is good and His mercy is everlasting in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I had a very difficult time at work last year. False insults, persecution, injustice. They told me, if I do not change for the better I will lose my job, but I even do not know what I did wrong. The difficult work situation has resulted in depression. Please pray for me, that the Lord...
Replies
6
Views
268
Dear Heavenly Father I come before you in prayer to tell you j am feeling anxious, and worried and concerned that I won't pass this level. I have seen your hands in every area of my life, even in times of uncertainty and I have seen you in all walks of this journey in nursing school. I just ask...
Replies
9
Views
331
Dear Pray Request, I am in need of prayers for the next couple of months as I am struggling with the start of radiation treatments starting next Thursday for 6 weeks at 5 times a week. The radiation will be directed on my lower abdomen, specifically in the vulva area where I just had major...
Replies
7
Views
539
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom