2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that God protects me, my family and all Christians during these trying times and bad weather. Thank-you
Replies
4
Views
148
  • Locked
My Grandpa has a heart surgery sometime soon and is in the hospital. I pray that Jesus be with the surgeons on the operating table. As they are replacing his pacemaker in his heart and could die on the operating table, my heart goes out to him that Jesus be there and guide them with the...
Replies
5
Views
196
B
  • Locked
Lord please allow me the blessing of having another child or the emotional strength and insight to bear the emotional pain if it is not meant to be
Replies
3
Views
88
E
  • Locked
Prayer request for peace, healing, house, vehicle, licence and my two daughters. A permanent relationship.
Replies
4
Views
112
H
  • Locked
Dear St Raphael please pray that I can have a financial miracle to keep the store open and pay off all the debts and that ### and ### will have a miracle that they will have a home once again. Thank you!
Replies
3
Views
221
  • Locked
Lord I need your help once again. My husband told me he loves me with all his heart but not the way a husband should love his wife. He says our relationship isn't where it should be. We have been married for ### yrs and I'm not sure what has happened to change him. Lord I ask that you help us...
Replies
6
Views
161
  • Locked
I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT GOD SEND A BLESSING OUR WAY TO HELP EVERYONE WHO IS GOING THROUGH A BAD TIME DO LOW INCOME I HAVE A PART TIME JOB I AM REALLY HAVING A HARD TIME MAKING ENDS MEET I PRAY FOR BETTER DAYS AHEAD FOR EVERYONE THAT IS GOING THROUGH THIS KEEP THE FAITH TRUST IN GOD KEEP...
Replies
6
Views
165
  • Locked
Lord please answer my prayers.
Replies
4
Views
119
  • Locked
Please continue praying for my husband, ### and sons ### and ### to put God first in their lives. Also, I am having a hard time figuring out how to use much of the prayer website. Please direct me towards a section that can explain to me how it works. I would post and pray more if I knew how to...
Replies
4
Views
121
?
  • Locked
Today I am thankful and blessed by God and all of his blessings he has given me. Thank you, God! Since my dad wasn't around when I was growing up, my older brother always watched over me and took good care of me, guiding me to do what's right, wanting the best for the both of us. Thank you God...
Replies
2
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom