Today I am thankful and blessed by God and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Today I am thankful and blessed by God and all of his blessings he has given me. Thank you, God! Since my dad wasn't around when I was growing up, my older brother always watched over me and took good care of me, guiding me to do what's right, wanting the best for the both of us. Thank you God for such an amazing brother for being here for me through all of it. I'd like to say a prayer for my brother. I pray he will be able to graduate college in July. He is a nurse working at the hospital, I think it is good because he is loving and kind and likes to help others. He came to my house earlier today and he was telling me he is going to be graduating in July. He was also telling me he wants to buy the property behind my home. He says he has fairly good credit. I pray when he graduates he will be able to go to the bank and they will give him a loan to buy the home and property behind my home. I also pray he will be able to keep his grades up. I also pray my kids will keep their grades up to A's on all of their work and in all of their classes. I also pray he gets the house behind our home because he lives far away and we (me and my kids) would love to visit him more, and he would love to visit us more too. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Divine protection at work place Divine mercy, love, favour and grace upon my life and my family, total life transformation and above all, God's will to be done upon me in Jesus' name
Replies
8
Views
382
Brethren, in the name of Jesus Christ l thank God for and all of you for your prayers when I was down with cancer. With joy in my heart, I will like to announce that I have completed my treatment successfully and healed completely from metastatic adenocarcinoma. My ### has also completed her...
Replies
11
Views
453
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom