2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear brothers, sisters Pray for my wife. She is carrying and this is her 4th month. She is having health problems and as only myself and my wife are in the home and as both are working it's difficult to take care of her. Pray for her health and for a healthy baby. God has blessed us and for sure...
Replies
4
Views
137
D
  • Locked
Please assist me in prayer as my girlfriend of over 1 year abruptly broke up with me 4 days ago and I'm having trouble dealing with it. I'm just having constant obsession over her, I love her dearly, feel devastated, and I pray that she would think clearly and realize what she just lost and the...
Replies
5
Views
286
T
  • Locked
Dear God please help me I have no one else to turn to my life is in disarray or my mind is. I need a healing from my past. I need to be freed from being in a domestic violence relationship. I need my kids to freed and I need my mind freed. I pray this too shall pass
Replies
6
Views
154
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters please pray for ###. Dear God with your help I have cleared the Aptitude test and I haven't attended any Group Discussion and have no experience in the same. Guide me and lead me. Help me to clear the Group discussion and the personal interview. You know how important...
Replies
3
Views
129
  • Locked
Dear lord I ask that u comfort my uncle ### in this time. He's in excruciating pain. Liver not working right neither kidneys. Can't continue chemo w/o kidney functioning. Tubes need to b changed but pain is too bad to do that. Ease the pain father. You r a merciful god. I know that u r going to...
Replies
5
Views
168
  • Locked
I pray that God takes over and banishes all evil and negative things, thoughts, actions, dreams, etc to do with that reading I did nine years ago and never allows me to think of it EVER again. Protect my thoughts God, protect my heart, my soul, and my mind.
Replies
3
Views
83
  • Locked
My name is ###, I am asking you to agree with me in prayer for a new job. The one that I am doing presently is making me sick. I have pain in my knee, ankle, and shoulder. I went to look for a new one. Please pray that God will answer and help. I need it desperately. I have my bills to pay in...
Replies
3
Views
109
L
  • Locked
Dear lord, I bow down to ask for your help. I have been living with my husband's grandma for over a year, and we always try to give her our best. But her nasty words and horrible things she has done really hurt me, lord. She can easily wipe away all her wrong deeds, but I find it difficult to...
Replies
4
Views
127
  • Locked
Hey everyone, can you please pray for my friend ###? She is going through so many things in her life. She is going to college with me, and back home she is dealing with many, many complex and stressful things. I just ask that you may lift her up in prayer, that she may have God's overwhelming...
Replies
8
Views
150
  • Locked
Hey everyone, can you please pray for my friend ###? She is going through so many things in her life. She is going to college with me, and back home she is dealing with many, many complex and stressful things. I just ask that you may lift her up in prayer, that she may have God's overwhelming...
Replies
5
Views
135
Back
Top Bottom