2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

P
  • Locked
I am ### years old woman and I live in ###. ### is my home town. I have diabetes, high blood pressure, high colesterol and desease, I do not know the right name. Then my left leg is ### cm shorter than right one.
Replies
6
Views
216
H
  • Locked
I thank the Lord Jesus to protect me amid very difficult circumstances that we experience in ### Interruption of services and the high cost of living and the proliferation of terrorists and targeting of civilians and loss of mortars and snipers spread things and very complicated things and I...
Replies
4
Views
173
J
  • Locked
(Lord I'm Still Coming To You - Praying & Asking ~~ Should I Give Up???) - Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### &...
Replies
6
Views
138
  • Locked
Thank you, everyone for praying with me. God is an awesome God. What I was believing for, I know he's still working it out, but instead of doing it the way I was expecting he did it his way, which is even better. I got blessed with a new car this week, which was a blessing for me and my family...
Replies
3
Views
186
  • Locked
Please assist me in prayer that I stay on my path of sobriety. And resist my former lifestyle.
Replies
8
Views
193
A
  • Locked
We have been trying to have a baby for almost 2 yrs. I have had several miscarriages. We got a positive surprise this past week but the hormone levels are lower than expected. We have an ultrasound Monday to tell us if we will lose this baby.
Replies
5
Views
155
  • Locked
Please pray for my healing after I had surgery, the internal and external wounds and swellings, please pray for me.
Replies
5
Views
132
  • Locked
PLEASE pray for my son ### he need Jesus and holy spirit to lead his salvation amen
Replies
4
Views
136
G
  • Locked
It seems as if God has abandoned me. I must have done something to have God close the door on me and walk away. Even the very small things in my life that I have asked God for like just to let me know He is there have not been answered. I don't know what to do anymore. My prayer is that God will...
Replies
4
Views
110
L
  • Locked
I just had a job interview. Please pray I get this job so I will be able to pay my rent, get my car fixed and be able to go to the dentist. I have no health insurance and am in pain every day because I need two root canals but can't afford to pay for it. With this job I'll be able to get dental...
Replies
6
Views
123
Back
Top Bottom