2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Prayer for understanding, continued healing, travel mercies and blessings.
Replies
4
Views
140
  • Locked
I think that I have not been this down and each day is a struggle to find hope. I need hope, I need to believe that God is directing my life and I need strength to follow. I have no resources remaining, please, pray that I find what it is that I need to continue in. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
159
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###'s marriage. They have been through so much together and now facing cancer as well. I pray that our heavenly father will touch each of their lives and they will begin to once again communicate and repair what is broken. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
4
Views
125
E
  • Locked
I REALLY FEEL, IF I COULD JUST HAVE SOME TIME OFF TO REGROUP, AND NOT TO BE SELFISH BUT JUST RELAX, SO IF I COULD AFFORD TIME FOR JUST ME AND HOME AND FAMILY FEEL MY OUTLOOK ON THE PAIN AND LOSS WOULD BE A BLESSING, INSTEAD OF BEING STRESSED AND MAYBE DEPRESSES, IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK.
Replies
2
Views
116
  • Locked
PLEASE THIS IS NOT A PRAYER REQUEST BUT A REQUEST BY FAITH: KINDLY SEND ME TWO(2) ANOINTING STICKERS INTO MY BOX: P.O. BOX ###, ###, ###. I WILL PUT ONE ON MY VEHICLE I PLAN TO BUY AT THE END OF ###. ###. AND I WILL PUT ONE IN MY POCKET. THANKS
Replies
2
Views
134
  • Locked
I pray that our precious Heavenly Father would bring together ALL marriages that are suffering attacks from the enemy and flesh. Stop and destroy/eliminate all those negative influences on these marriages forever (2nd Corinthians 10:3-6). Bring blessed restoration to all marriages everywhere...
Replies
4
Views
141
  • Locked
Praise God for answering our prayers and easing some of our financial burden! There is much more to be done but, we are on our way to being back on track. Thank you, thank you, thank you! May your day be filled with the blessings of our Lord. Amen
Replies
4
Views
142
L
  • Locked
my name is ### ### i am cry out to lord i need you to anwser my prayer lord jesus anwser my prayer my fiance is lock up he been go for a long time he need you help him i need for you to help me to lord jesus his name is ### ### ### lord jesus we need you when his lawery go in front of the parole...
Replies
4
Views
126
S
  • Locked
please for me God be open opportunity of higher education in ###.
Replies
3
Views
122
  • Locked
Please keep praying for my grandmother. Also for my relationship with my boyfriend. I pray that after 5 1/2 years of courtship, that he asks me to take the next step. I am ready and I hope that he is. I pray that he gets positive feedback and encouragement from his peers and family to make the...
Replies
3
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom