PLEASE THIS IS NOT A PRAYER REQUEST BUT A ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOAT2013PRAYERS

Humble Prayer Partner
PLEASE THIS IS NOT A PRAYER REQUEST BUT A REQUEST BY FAITH: KINDLY SEND ME TWO(2) ANOINTING STICKERS INTO MY BOX: P.O. BOX ###, ###, ###. I WILL PUT ONE ON MY VEHICLE I PLAN TO BUY AT THE END OF ###. ###. AND I WILL PUT ONE IN MY POCKET. THANKS
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is stressed please pray for and the white people was rude to her and the lady that worked there supposed to give her boxes of ###'s night shot he's type 1 but she was rude and so half job I don't know why people work there but please prayers for ### my ### has one pen for night shot
Replies
12
Views
386
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with anything because I have an allergy to allopathic medicine, and I have been harmed very seriously by allopathic medicine. I have had a history of concussions, and I was misdiagnosed with a mental health disorder, and wrongly given allopathic...
Replies
10
Views
122
Please pray for my anger about being attacked I do not know what it is attacking me. I ended up sending people who it could be it was all kinds of people, Please discern and pray.
Replies
6
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom