2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please keep me in prayer for Interview with local water company. And prayer for a good counselor to help resolve some of the family problems in my life stemming from my parents' divorce when I was a small child. That I be blessed with a Christian who will be able to be blessed by God in...
Replies
3
Views
163
  • Locked
Dear Lord I thank You for the blessings in my life especially for my loving family who keep me going day to day. Without them I may have never gotten this far. I pray that You will help me to succeed and flourish in my career so I may help them as they have helped me.
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I have just had one of the worst weeks ever. My father has been diagnosed with Cancer, my disability check has been cut since I was forced onto Medicare and I might have missed the deadline to apply for financial aid which means I have no way to pay for school next semester.
Replies
9
Views
199
S
  • Locked
I want to pray for ###, God will open higher education opportunity and God will give me ###.
Replies
3
Views
119
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me and ###.
Replies
3
Views
125
  • Locked
I have attend to 3 days fasting prayer. Plz pray for 3 days fasting prayer, specially for me, to feel joy and to get ans from God for marriage proposal.
Replies
6
Views
151
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. It's important to take care of yourself and seek medical attention if needed. If you're comfortable, you might consider reaching out to a healthcare professional for advice. If you're looking for spiritual support, you can also consider sharing...
Replies
5
Views
148
  • Locked
Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for all you do for me and my family. Help me walk behind you. Thank you for the peace of mind I have had lately. Help me keep my mind on you. Lord, protect our world and bring us together. Thank you for my health. Your will not mine. God bless...
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
Thank everyone for praying for my very ill son ###. He is being released from the Hospital today, so things are a little bit better. Please keep praying that he gets his life back on track, and becomes a child of God.
Replies
7
Views
159
  • Locked
Lord no matter what I have been through in the past and what I'm going to get through in the future I don't want to worry, I just want to be happy...as long as You are there Lord there is nothing matter...no one can hurt me and no one can bring me down...let me enjoy the moment of life, create...
Replies
5
Views
118
Back
Top Bottom