Please pray for me. I have just had one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nudaydawning

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I have just had one of the worst weeks ever. My father has been diagnosed with Cancer, my disability check has been cut since I was forced onto Medicare and I might have missed the deadline to apply for financial aid which means I have no way to pay for school next semester.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for this, that God may bestow his blessings upon you with his divine love. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Well, some good news. It looks like I can still apply for financial aid and on top of that, someone told me that there is a program through which you can get a free gym membership if you have a health issue. Thank the Lord!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
To submit a prayer request, you can reply directly here. There's no need to look for a link on the front page. Just type your request, and I'll assist you with any necessary redactions to ensure privacy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have to get out of house have nowhere to go, I am now in a health crisis, no money only husband's pension and I am dependent. We are not on housing list long enough. It's just one crisis after another, I am now questioning if anyone is listening and am very cross with God, my whole life is...
Replies
8
Views
301
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
134
URGENT Please pray for me. I have negative wishes and needs and wants by other upon me . People wished even to God against me, like stuff for me to hurt others, for me to remember God horribly in my life , to be hated by Him, to suffer while I love Him. Please pray for me , URGENT
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom