Please keep me in prayer for Interview with local ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy2

Servant
Please keep me in prayer for Interview with local water company. And prayer for a good counselor to help resolve some of the family problems in my life stemming from my parents' divorce when I was a small child. That I be blessed with a Christian who will be able to be blessed by God in overcoming some of these obstacles in my life.

Thank you so much for your prayers. May God bless all of you..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to do a great job in my interview today. This would be a very convenient location for me. Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
151
Please pray for me to do a great job in my interview today, in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
192
I want you to help me pray. Tomorrow I have an interview and I really need this job. I want this job because I want some stability in my life. My grandmother is the one that take cares of me and as of now she is struggling. Things are piling up on her she needs help. I need to help her with the...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom