Lord no matter what i have been through in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

onemorehope

Servant of All
Lord no matter what I have been through in the past and what I'm going to get through in the future I don't want to worry, I just want to be happy...as long as You are there Lord there is nothing matter...no one can hurt me and no one can bring me down...let me enjoy the moment of life, create as many memories as I can and learn to be a better person every day...guide me Lord so I won't waste my life...in Jesus' name I pray...Amen...
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me. Though I am weary, overwhelmed, and carrying many burdens, I know He is faithful, and I choose to trust Him completely,his name alone be...
Replies
10
Views
178
I have been through a lot and I pray that God takes me to heaven as soon as possible, I don’t want to go through turmoil and tribulations in life anymore. I feel like, all my pain and hardships are for nothing, I don’t know why I have to suffer so much in life compared to others. When can this...
Replies
9
Views
1K
I can't take it anymore, whatever I do is never good enough for my friend. I changed my hairstyle and straightened my hair after my hairdresser was done. Everyone liked my hair a lot except my friend ###. When him and his best friend and I were on the group chat on WhatsApp while they were both...
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom