2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### to find their way to Jesus and to stay out of trouble. Amen
Replies
7
Views
148
  • Locked
Please pray that God will answer my prayers and that ### and ### will advance me the money I desperately need today without any negative outcome...or expectations from me other than paying them back. And please pray that God will help answer my prayers regarding my friends ### and ###. Thank...
Replies
4
Views
139
B
  • Locked
Please Pray for me I am so depressed.. I'm losing my hope in my relationship because it's so complicated.
Replies
6
Views
166
V
  • Locked
praise the lord brother, my name is ###, please pray for me, my financial problems, and my job targets achievement, pls for me
Replies
6
Views
146
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, My name is ### and I continue to come to you today in desperate need and help in prayer. 6 months ago my husband ### walked away from our 20 year marriage. This weekend My husband expressed to me that he wants a divorce. I love my husband very much and am...
Replies
2
Views
171
  • Locked
For ### years I have suffered from heavy menses please pray for healing I have been to the doctors nothing seems to work and each month I lose a lot of blood that it has affected my health
Replies
4
Views
123
  • Locked
We family) have identified a New Business that we are interested in. We will have to get a loan facility to buy, and it looks quite profitable. We are seeking the Lord's confirmation on whether to go ahead.
Replies
4
Views
218
  • Locked
Pray ### able to claim ###, ###, and ### on taxes Feb 8th without any problem and get a big tax return refund and big financial breakthrough.
Replies
2
Views
156
  • Locked
I just want to praise the Lord Jesus for giving us such a wonderful service. We were so blessed and we love God more than ever before. Lives had been changed and many were delivered from spending too much money for no reason at all. Forgiveness of sins and those who were not loyal to their wives...
Replies
3
Views
91
  • Locked
Help me pray for the safe delivery of my second child and healing from HIV/AIDS. Am due in August ###.
Replies
4
Views
126
Back
Top Bottom