Please Pray for me I am so depressed.. I'm ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter benbrenn127
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benbrenn127

Guest
Please Pray for me I am so depressed.. I'm losing my hope in my relationship because it's so complicated.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for me to get my DV visa before the ### deadline & to move to the usa ASAP in a great location & land a good paying job.
Replies
9
Views
98
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus seeking your help and guidance with all that is going on in my life, lord I know it's been a while since I last prayed but I need you right now, my dad isn't very well and I'm scared that I'm going to lose him so please help him...
Replies
7
Views
293
Pray as I am so depressed with life as I need a constant job and feel like I am worthless and useless as the jobs the agency have sent me have been terrible and I feel depressed Pray as I have had no work for the last few weeks Pray as I can barely pay my bills let alone rent and don't even have...
Replies
8
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom