I just want to praise the Lord Jesus for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty

Servant
I just want to praise the Lord Jesus for giving us such a wonderful service. We were so blessed and we love God more than ever before. Lives had been changed and many were delivered from spending too much money for no reason at all. Forgiveness of sins and those who were not loyal to their wives were healed. We just want to say thank you for praying for all of us and we know that Jesus is coming soon. The signs are so clear. The weather is changing and the increase of science and many will say I am the Christ. False teachers too. Jesus, my Lord, We are waiting for you to take us home to heaven. Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
130
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
171
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom