please for me God be open opportunity of higher ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter selamu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

selamu

Guest
please for me God be open opportunity of higher education in ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The stupid website that lists jobs is willfully listing jobs that are irrelevant. I have to filter and sift through the jobs. I am not being hired. There are listed qualifications that I meet concerning those jobs. Every time, there is some "crisis" in the USA. I am fed up with this whole...
Replies
8
Views
220
Please pray for me to have peace, protection, discernment on my job. Please pray for direction and for opportunities to open for me in my art. Please pray for me as I figure out retirement and health care plans. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
416
Please pray that God will open the doors of opportunity to tell a woman I've been pursuing how I feel about her. I ask that I get a fair chance without any hindrances in Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom