2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
I am disabled with cancer and I am struggling very hard to keep up with the financial burden this brings. Please pray with me that God's better plan for my situation will come soon and that my creditors will be understanding or God will see fit to show me favor and help me with both my health...
Replies
4
Views
149
  • Locked
I need prayers of blessings. 1. prayer for my job 2. prayer for my family 3. prayer for my health 4. prayer to keep evil away from me. 5. prayer to let go of the psychic reading. 6. prayer to move on with my life. 7. prayer for my happiness 8. prayer for my love life 9. prayer of thank...
Replies
4
Views
151
  • Locked
Please keep praying for ### and ###. Thanks, ###
Replies
4
Views
127
R
  • Locked
hello father i had married in feb 29 civil marriage which i loved 1 girl from 5 years and we married in civil after that she told she will convence her dad and mom ,so when she told her parents from that day they hide her and changed her completely and filed a case for divorce now the case is...
2
Replies
10
Views
416
ramesh
R
D
  • Locked
I am praying for a financial blessing. My account is in the negative. My daughter is getting ready to go to college in the fall. My prayer is that God will allow me to live debt free, pay my daughter's tuition, find a job with higher pay, purchase a home (never owned before) and live...
Replies
4
Views
148
  • Locked
please pray for my sons ### and ###. please pray for their health safety protection and provision. please pray for my son ###, that he gets to and from school safely today. Please pray for my health and emotional well being. Thank You Father for Your Goodness, in Jesus' name. Thank you everyone...
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray that I get the PP Manager job with the ###. I had the second interview and it went very well. However my Excel skills were lacking. Please pray that my project management skills will overshadow my spreadsheet skills. Those skills (Excel) can be increased over time. I need this job! I...
Replies
5
Views
138
R
  • Locked
Am from ### I request prayer from members around the world.
Replies
2
Views
164
  • Locked
Please may I request prayer for protection... especially on the road from road rage and abuse. Thank you for praying for me.
Replies
3
Views
131
N
  • Locked
I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus. I really need prayers. I recently lost a friend of mine to cancer. I have had 3 strange dreams since then, 2 more worrying than the other. Also when I travelled abroad to go for her funeral, I met a friend of hers who was supposed to have looked after...
Replies
5
Views
209
Back
Top Bottom