2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

L
  • Locked
my name is ### ### i am come to you again ask for the same thing i am ask you to please lord jesus anwser my prayer lord jesus please anwser me and be the lord that said i will never forsake me i just want to say thank you lord thank you lord jesus i am cry out to you i need you lord jesus...
Replies
4
Views
150
P
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I want to thank you for all you do for me. I have a request my son ### is not going to school he lives with his dad. He has no supervision. Please open his eyes to see that you are with him. I love you Lord. I want to thank all the people that are praying for this situation. ###
Replies
5
Views
135
K
  • Locked
Please pray for the snow storm on its way to turn around; it is headed for ### - ### - ### and ###. We have a major conference scheduled and many ministers on their way here. I pray for their safety and safe travel to get here on time. Also, I ask for our church on Sunday night to have a...
Replies
4
Views
224
  • Locked
Prayers for my brother ###. He is living in a sober house, because he is a alcohol. ### has 2 job interviews this week. Prayers he gets on of those jobs, or he could be out in the street. God Bless ###
Replies
4
Views
156
  • Locked
Father, I feel sick and nauseated, I feel panicky and anxious. Father, I thank you for being my Father, I pray and rebuke any sickness out of my body, I pray for victory. I thank you that the other lady who drove into the back of my car has admitted liability and said it's her fault, I pray...
Replies
3
Views
80
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, My name is ### and I continue to come to you today in desperate need and help in prayer. 6 months ago my husband ### walked away from our 20 year marriage. This weekend My husband expressed to me that he wants a divorce. I love my husband very much and am...
Replies
6
Views
190
K
  • Locked
Please pray. We are having a major storm ready to hit New England specifically ###, ###, and ###...we have a major conference with many ministers coming and we need God to turn this storm around or some sort of miracle...plus I specifically want prayer for our church in ### not to restrain the...
Replies
5
Views
139
B
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ, Please pray for healing of my left foot. I had injured it two years ago by smacking it hard against my computer chair. After constant swelling and a buzzing feeling coming from inside the foot, I went to the emergency room at the time and found out I had...
2
Replies
12
Views
316
  • Locked
Please Pray for my husband ###'s Salvation. To step in the life that God wants for him. Please ask God to shine his glory through ###'s obedience in life and in our marriage and to draw ### to Christ. Thank you so much, ###
Replies
5
Views
152
  • Locked
please pray for my father ###, that GOD will bring back his cognitive ability into normal. AFTER THE STROKE, HE IS MOST OF THE TIME DISORIENTED. please pray for my brother ###, he gets dizzy and a little weak lately, that he will get well soon. please pray for my mother ### to be strong and...
Replies
8
Views
201
Back
Top Bottom