Please pray for the snow storm on its way ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter katia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katia

Guest
Please pray for the snow storm on its way to turn around; it is headed for ### - ### - ### and ###. We have a major conference scheduled and many ministers on their way here. I pray for their safety and safe travel to get here on time. Also, I ask for our church on Sunday night to have a breakthrough and to break the power of control over the worship team and to allow the team coming to minister freely. Thank you.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my ### come and ### my snow and dig my car out and don't charge me a lot. I'm disabled and can't shovel the snow. It's a lot...please also pray my ### don't have to go tomorrow. It's really bad outside and freezing cold. ###...Amen
Replies
7
Views
256
Please pray for my family during this upcoming storm that is hitting much of the country. Pray for all of us to remain safe and out of harm's way. Pray that the expected ice is not enough to do widespread damage and that power outages do not occur. I’m really anxious and hoping we will all stay...
Replies
7
Views
327
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,013
Messages
16,794,447
Members
649,584
Latest member
Boutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom