Help Me Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father, I feel sick and nauseated, I feel panicky and anxious.

Father, I thank you for being my Father, I pray and rebuke any sickness out of my body, I pray for victory.

I thank you that the other lady who drove into the back of my car has admitted liability and said it's her fault, I pray the £200 I have paid on my credit card will be refunded to me very quickly without fuss or fight and without it damaging me at all, I claim favor.

I pray and thank you that my faith in you is increasing and my eyes and my heart are starting to trust you even more so, Father in your power and your mercy on me, please help me and make me have complete faith in you and keep my heart on you first, and follow even more so Jesus and I pray I will be even more connected to the Holy Spirit and feel and be so at one with the Holy Spirit and to dwell in the Holy Spirit.

I still pray to you for even greater miracles, that you will grant me with all the desires of my heart, thank you that one day soon, all my debts will be cancelled and I will be and stay in credit, thank you I will be able to do the things in my life that I have not been able to do for a long time, thank you that I am ready to enjoy that wonderful loving happy relationship and one day soon you will unite me with one true beautiful soul mate and beautiful wife to be and soon have such a beautiful blessed wedding day, I still love ### so much, but I trust you who is so very right for me and me for her, I ask we will celebrate 14th February together this year.

I pray this is the time my new business will take off and word will get around and people will refer new clients to me and it will be such a successful business to your glory Father, I ask, I seek, I knock in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG PRAYERS GOD KEEPS ME SAFE AND CURES MY INFLAMMATION!!!!! THANK YOU.
Replies
11
Views
121
Heavenly Father, All praise and glory be to you LORD Jesus Christ! Please deliver me from every spirit spouse and help to get into a Christ-centered marriage and bless me with children in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
166
Jesus please forgive me of my sins and thank you for my life. I claim victory because I know you are the victor. My check didn't come and my bills are due. I am on disability and the caseworker purposely had been making it a difficult process. Now bills are due and my savings has to be used...
Replies
10
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,013
Messages
16,794,447
Members
649,584
Latest member
Boutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom