You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Please pray for me, my left foot has swollen and I'm in pain. I'm diabetic ### and because I received a cut on my foot it's swollen up. Please pray for my foot to heal in Jesus precious name.
My name is ###
My treatment is going on my non-healing ulcer wound since January 2023, but my body is not giving a response and it's yet not cured with medicines. Please pray that my wound will heal immediately. Actually, I want to tell that my left foot wound started to shrink but it's slowly...