Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, My name is ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindylou985

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

My name is ### and I continue to come to you today in desperate need and help in prayer. 6 months ago my husband ### walked away from our 20 year marriage.

This weekend My husband expressed to me that he wants a divorce. I love my husband very much and am trying to stand and fight for my marriage. Yes, we do have issues to work through but nothing that God can’t help us with. We are taught that nothing is “too big or too hard for God and that nothing is impossible for God” including my marriage. Even though things look very ugly right now “I have faith that God can still turn things around for us.” We are also taught that God’s word never returns void.

Please pray for my husband’s salvation. Satan, the enemy is lying and influencing my husband and he is listening and believing Satan. Please pray with me that GOD will speak to my husband and let his voice be heard. That God will help my husband see that Divorce is not the answer to our problems but that God is the answer!

Please pray that God will protect this marriage in every way, to soften my husband’s heart towards me and our marriage and to grant my husband the strength and desire to fight for our marriage and stop running away from it and to remind him of our wedding vows. That God will help my husband see the value in me and our marriage and help bring back to life my husband’s love for me. That God will bring healing to our marriage and us and that God will send many Godly men to my husband to help bring my husband back to the Lord and to me.

Matthew 18:19-21

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

I do believe that God loves and wants my marriage can restore my marriage. So please please join me in prayer.

Thank you so very much,

###
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
114
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,013
Messages
16,794,447
Members
649,584
Latest member
Boutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom